Disaster Recovery (DR) is a necessity for businesses to continue
operations following a data loss incident.
DR as a Service (DRaaS) ensures business continuity and verifiable recoverability across on-premises and cloud environments while lowering data management costs and overheads.
In today’s on-demand world, your business cannot afford extended downtime. If your customers or staff are unable to access your services, the impact on your business can be significant. The faster you gain access to your data, the quicker you can recover and maintain operations.
A good DR solution mitigates the risk of downtime, enabling you to restore your services
with minimal to no impact on business operations.
“the pendulum has swung towards disaster recovery in the cloud,” because the “cloud has
changed the economics of disaster recovery.
A cloud-centric approach to DR simplifies your IT environment with a cost effective solution that covers all your data and dispels many of the typical pain points and expenses associated with maintaining a traditional DR solution and helps improve data governance and compliance requirements.
Flexible, affordable OPEX models provided by an expert data management partner.
When a disaster or other disruption strikes, you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
Maintain data availability, avoid data loss and improve compliance requirements with a fully managed DRaaS solution that covers all your data and ensures business continuity with verifiable recoverability across on-premises and cloud environments while lowering data management costs and overheads
With HD Telecoms DRaaS solution, your data is safe in a separate secure location and you can quickly re-establish access to all mission-critical applications and data until your primary data centre is fully operational again.
DraaS Key Benefits
- Verifiable recovery and rapid availability of your critical applications and data. Restore to any point in time (RTO) and meet your recovery SLA’s.
- Whether a virtual environment in VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V, between private clouds or satellite offices- your data is replicated to the DMP SA Cloud with the capability to extend to other cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google.
- Cast-iron protection with end-to-end data security,built-inencryption, at rest andin-transit with an immutable copy of your data secure in the DMP SA cloud, for protection against any data loss event includingransomware.
- Your data is safe and secure in the DMP SA Cloud based in country, with no hidden costs, no ingress or egress fees and no currency fluctuations.
- Our data management specialists provision, configure and test a customized DR plan for you. Our specialists perform the day to day management and provide detailed reporting, monitoringand24x7x365 in-country support.
- Flexible, affordable OPEX models provided by an expert data management partner.